Mission, Vision & Values
The Trust was set up in December 2017. As a multi academy trust we are fully committed to excellence in all MAT pillars: governance, education and business operations.
Zenith understands that the future of the education system relies upon schools/academies and MATs working closely together to share best practice improving each students’ life chances and increasing the capacity of the MAT’s role to enhance social mobility.
We work with our growing family of local primary, secondary and teaching schools whilst collaborating with other MATs to make this vision a reality.
We endeavour to:
- Provide a quality educational experience for all;
- Build more flexible capacity to improve standards faster for local children;
- Work inclusively within our communities embracing the varied localities we serve within our articulated values;
- Be supportive, share expertise, whilst working collaboratively holding each other to account;
- Develop the very best leaders of tomorrow on improving education and transforming lives;
- Ensuring that pre-conditions that enable students to learn are identified and addressed.
- Provide a coordinated approach to safeguarding, whereby schools fulfil their responsibility effectively. Ensuring all professionals’ approach to safeguarding is child-centred.